Auditing, Inspection and Compliance Support
EES are experts in the development of comprehensive auditing, inspection and compliance support programmes on behalf of regulatory authorities. Working in partnership with Noonan Environmental, we are proud to maintain ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 accreditation for our auditing, inspection and compliance support division.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of our quality management systems and practices to ensure that the requirements of our company, partners and customers are always exceeded.
Our compliance support programmes are tailored to compliment the requirements and resources of our clients. We work in partnership with regulatory authorities to ensure maximum compliance is achieved.
Typical compliance support programmes include:
- Development of stakeholder communication strategies
- Hosting public information evenings
- Delivery of pilot programmes and market research studies
- Development of project specific training programmes
- Execution of nationwide auditing and inspection programmes
- Stakeholder education and promotion of best practice
- Post project review and assessment
Our team has unparalleled experience in delivering compliance support programmes, conducting in excess of 11,000 audits and inspections on behalf of regulatory authorities in 2013 alone. Some recent and ongoing projects include:
- National ODS & F-Gas Desktop Inspection Programme – EPA
- Audit of Safety Supervisory Bodies – CER
- FOG Environmental Inspection Programmes – Local Authorities
- Development of National Energy Labelling and Ecodesign Regulations Inspection Programme – DCENR
- Distressed property inspection services – Client details withheld